Topic: robots.txt File – URGENT | Themeco Community

Hi Guys,. Does the X Theme have a robots.txt file? As google is saying that my x theme site can't be crawled due to this file. Please can you have a look at ...

Topic: Revolution Slider and Robots.txt file | Themeco Community

This issue seemed to be related to my robots.txt file. I got rid of *user-agent – Disallow: /wp-content/plugins/ and the error has disappeared. My concern is ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Issue with Robots.txt and Meta description | Themeco Community

On our google search results, its saying the description is being blocked by the robots.txt. I have deleted it, and redone the file manually, ...

How does my Robots.txt look? - Support - Themeco Forum

So I am trying to get my SEO dialed in as best as I can and have updated my Robots.txt file based on Kinsta & Yoast suggestions.

Robots TXT - Support - Themeco Forum

Hey Jesse,. Please note that the robots.txt file is not part of the theme which we provide support for.

Example Robots.txt for WooCommerce Site - Support - Themeco

I've built an eCommerce site using WooCommerce and noticed that categories, vendors etc are being indexed. I wanted to ask if there are any ...

Mobile unfriendly, blocked/unloaded resources but clean robots.txt

It looks like some of the resources are still blocked, and the resources are coming from the theme and Wordpress core files. Is there any active ...

Robots.txt Unreachable : r/TechSEO - Reddit

Hi there,. We have two websites that have suddenly came back with an unreachable robots.txt? The issue has been persisting for some time now ...

WordPress Robots.txt Guide: What It Is and How to Use It - Kinsta

Wondering what a WordPress robots.txt is and how it applies to your site? We have all the answers for you! Learn everything about robots.txt ...

Help Site Wide HTTPS Robots.txt file blocking all pages in sitemap ...

What I did: 1) Under Control Panel > Store Setup > Store Settings > Website Tab > selected use https for entire site. 2) Resubmitted website via Bing ...